Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
COMMUNITY BIBLE CHURCH EXISTS...
To provide a fellowship for people who want to take their walks and the word of God seriously. We are different than many churches in that our goal is to mature the believer and not simply to fill a seat. We accomplish that goal by expositional teaching and preaching of His word, biblical counseling, small groups and discipleship. Our vision for ministry is rooted in the Bible and the mission statement reflects the simplicity of each member of the body fulfilling their God-ordained purpose. Our interactions with each other and the outside world are governed by our core values and scripture. We desire our church to reflect the pattern laid out in God’s word and to be found faithful. We would love to have you as part of our fellowship if these things resonate with you.
How we do ministry
- Loving Relationships: Acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
- Contemporary Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Small Groups for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families along with strong youth, children's, and young adult ministries
- Empowering Leadership
Foundational: What is most important to us
- The Bible: authoritative, inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer as crucial in doing God's work
- Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
- Missions: Taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going
Be a part of our story...
Join us every weekend as we gather to worship together Saturdays at 5pm, and Sundays at 10 am